Bupivacaine HCl and Epinephrine Injection
Bupivacaine HCl 0.5% and Epinephrine 1:200,000 Injection USP, Terminally Sterilized box of 50 cartridges
Indications Local dental anesthesia by infiltration or nerve block injections in adults.
Features & Benefits
- Surgicaine™ may last two to three times longer than lidocaine and mepivacaine for dental use, in many patients up to 7 hours.
- Onset of action is usually 2 to 10 minutes.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- The neutral glass cartridges are siliconized to provide smooth injections and comfort to the patient.
- Lot and expiration date are imprinted on the case label, box and cartridge label.
- The products are manufactured in Canada, using the highest standards to assure the quality and purity of the anesthetic.
- Colour coded.
- Please see the monograph for detailed dispensing information.