Articaine HCl and Epinephrine Injection
Posicaine100 – Articaine HCl 4% and Epinephrine 1:100,000 Injection, Terminally Sterilized box of 50 cartridges
Posicaine200 – Articaine HCl 4% and Epinephrine 1:200,000 Injection, Terminally Sterilized box of 50 cartridges
Indications Local dental anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures.
- Posicaine® with epinephrine 1:100,000 is preferred during operative or surgical procedures when improved visualization of the surgical field is desirable.
- Posicaine® with epinephrine 1:200,000 is preferred for most routine dental procedures.
- Predictable duration of anesthesia: up to 60 minutes for infiltration injections and 120 minutes for nerve blocks.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- The neutral glass cartridges are siliconized to provide smooth injections and comfort to the patient.
- Lot and expiration date are imprinted on the case label, box and cartridge label.
- The products are manufactured in Canada, using the highest standards to assure the quality and purity of the anesthetic.
- Colour coded.
- Please see the monograph for detailed dispensing information.