Lidocaine HCl and Epinephrine Injection
Lidocaine HCl 2% and Epinephrine 1:100,000 Injection USP, Terminally Sterilized box of 50 cartridges
Lidocaine HCl 2% and Epinephrine 1:50,000 Injection USP, Terminally Sterilized box of 50 cartridges
Indications Local dental anesthesia by nerve block or infiltration.
Features & Benefits
- Octocaine® , when used for infiltration, will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- The neutral glass cartridges are siliconized to provide smooth injections and comfort to the patient.
- Lot and expiration date are imprinted on the case label, box and cartridge label.
- The products are manufactured in Canada, using the highest standards to assure the quality and purity of the anesthetic.
- Colour coded.
- Please see the monograph for detailed dispensing information.